This is officially my first round of ROW80 and I’m extremely excited about getting on a healthy writing/health regimen for the new year, and hopefully for many 80 days after that! My goals for this round, starting on January 2nd, 2012 are:
- Write at least 500 words a day on my WIP. They can be interesting, awful, or make me want to gag…as long as I write them.
- Try to do some sort of writing exercise to keep myself interested at least twice a week.
- Attempt to figure out what “my creative time” is and write during it more often than not. If I come to the conclusion that schedules are not for me… I still have to write my 500 words.
- Read and write a review for at least two books on my blog.
- Run on treadmill twice weekly…shoot for three.
- Attend open gym volleyball at least once a week, Thursdays preferably.
- Remove all unhealthy food from the house and replace it with fresh veggies, fruits and whole grain options.. this includes candy, frozen foods which contain thousands of calories..yea we all got em…and any other temptations for caloric overload.
Ok, so ROW80 here I come! Wish me luck!!