Busy with work tonight, so I thought I would just shoot you all a cool article I found online about New York City Phone booths and their hopes to convert them into Communal Libraries!
Today I made some Chocolate drizzled Coconut Macaroons for the guys, So I thought I’d share that recipe!
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, coconut and salt. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla using your hands until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about golf ball size.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is toasted.
- Meanwhile, add all of the Glaze ingredients into one microwavable bowl…I know, I’m awful…But, you can always go the double Boiler method if your feeling froggy and have an aversion to microwaves. Anyway, pop that sucker into the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and put it in for another 30 seconds. After that stir and give it 10 second shocks until its smooth when you stir it. Easy as pie and it comes out sooo nice, and hardens nicely when cooled!